Soc Gen's Head of Risk Management

"Oooooh!"

(No, not "Oooh, Betty!". This was a line made up by the likes of Mike Yarwood, according to the actor himself.)

breaking news, soc gen have already hired a new trader to fill the gap:

Attachments

• nick_leeson.jpg
    nick_leeson.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 956
luckily the managing board of the Uk FSA are on the case too plugging any gaps in Uk regulation, pictured:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 505
  • mr_bean.jpg
    mr_bean.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 371
Unconfirmed reports from the recent conference at Davos suggest that SG's losses could be sold as bonds to UK investors.

Attachments

• darling.jpg
    darling.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited:
Unconfirmed reports from the recent conference at Davos suggest that UK Chancellor is hoping to sell SG's losses as bonds to UK investors.

Also unconfirmed these Two agents have been signed up to handle the sale.

Attachments

• chuckle1.jpg
    chuckle1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,007
  • chuckle2.jpg
    chuckle2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 942
Also unconfirmed these Two agents have been signed up to handle the sale.

Jokes aside guys, in the recent visit to China, request was made for assitance with the Northern Rock fiasco here in the UK in exchange for UK financial assitance and know how to the Chineese.

I think this is a brilliant master stroke to gain Chineese connection and financial contacts wilst bailing out the Northern Rock liability from the UK tax payer.

You will not hear this in the public media as it is commonly referred to as back channel diplomacy.

You probably already heard about the playing down of the Tianomon incident and Chineese human rights. (Just for the record I think Chineese human rights are far superior to the West or USA's!).

Also, I think it's a good move to give Bush / US connections a colder shoulder and a warmer one to the Asian tigers. Warm currents of change are blowing already.

Let Sarkozy and Merkel warm up to Bush as in the last year or so...

Fundamental changes imo.