see how i traded $250 into $7500 in less than 2 months

Three things:

1) What are you trying to sell?

2) Trading without SLs...awesome.

3) Demo has very little resemblance to live trading. Demo does not account for slippage, re-quotes etc.

4) How many demo accounts did you have to run to be able to show us the one winner?

5) Why have you been posting this stuff on forums all over the internet for the last 3 years?

Three things:

1) What are you trying to sell?

2) Trading without SLs...awesome.

3) Demo has very little resemblance to live trading. Demo does not account for slippage, re-quotes etc.

hey, every one has his own trading style, my system provides room for losses, so dont say i dont use losses, just because you didnt see it on the account history. ok why dont you login and see what im talking about

bmfn.com/bmfmt4setup.exe (download link for platform)

LOGIN; 3300048

PASSWARD: stlaw2022

fxopen.com/Download.aspx?name=fx4setup.exe

LOGIN; 1059782

PASSWARD: stlaw2022

DEMO ACCOUNT

DEMO ACCOUNT

I don't need to login, I can see you don't use SLs. End of discussion.

stlaw7075 - You seem to be known as Lawrence Ngene, CEO of Mega Trades Ltd and Lawrence Peters, CEO of Mega Trades Venture, and involved in management of forex accounts for corporate and individual clients.

But, if an account could double this many times before losing it all, it is still a very effective and usable system. Pull profits after each double and when you're done, start over again.

Although I doubt it's true, because if it was, it would be so good that you could roll back the risk and not have to pull profits to stay alive.

stlaw7075 - You seem to be known as Lawrence Ngene, CEO of Mega Trades Ltd and Lawrence Peters, CEO of Mega Trades Venture, and involved in management of forex accounts for corporate and individual clients.

Ha ha.

Attachments

• busted.jpg
    busted.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 186