rating and buddylists

jm99

can someone explain what "buddylists", "rating" and "good post" are for, as i cannot find any info on this site. cheers

wasp said:
Each time a good post has been made to a members account, they build up points and the more points, the more green dots... etc
Hey jm99,
If you want examples of posts that are informative, helpful, insightful and funny so you know what to do to earn rep' points - look no further than wasp himself. As you can see, he has truck loads of green dots. And well deserved too, I say. Rumour has it that reserves at the T2W Green Dot Bank are getting dangerously low, so get posting quick to earn your rep' points while stocks last!
:cheesy:
Tim.

The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.