price imte

dali22

Sharky/EK1 - just traded IMTE at 1625 - spread 88-95 & received 85 - i did so to take second place in the competition, which will probably be the winning place due to the strange trade in MGP of the leader - can you look into this please - thanks

dali.
Looking at your IMTE trades, it appears you sold at 4.21 ?? (4.41 showing less the 20 minute delay) - in which case the price you could sell for (per advfn) was 85p ??!?

i traded at 1625. the trade was to go through at 1645 - it actually traded at 1641 after 16 minutes - this is why i got 85p!!

Will look into the MGP trade. As for the IMTE one, we actually delay by 15 mins now, not 20 mins as it says in the rules. This is because our feed is nearer 15 mins delayed, so shouldn't make any difference. This is the problem with delayed feeds - it's not an exact science, so scalping and timing day trades to a precise minute is probably not a good idea. We can't guarantee you'll get the price you see quoted on your live feed, but 9 times out of 10 you will, unless it's a fast mover.