Posts 28 and 29 June missing

TheBramble

Legendary member
There were a bucket load of posts made yesterday and today (not just by me) that are now missing. Suddenly goes from 27th to late on the 29th (today).

Tie this in with deletd posts situation reported elsewhere and the constant log out I've been getting, I'm not sure the server move has been fully tested. If at all.

Perhaps we could get a formal check on what's going on and some clarity on what's wrong and who's gong to fix it by when before we all waste any more of our time on what appears to be an increasingly unstable site.

tony

yes i've chatted to paul about it - he thinks it maybe going onto 2 servers recently which may be out of synch. the techies will look at it tomorrow.

jon

this is affecting PMs as well as posts on the boards.

I was in PM conversation over the weekend. PMs I received and read yesterday are now NOT showing in my PM list.

Equally, I was sent a PM on the 26/27th which I did not realise I had until this morning.

tony

yes i've chatted to paul about it - he thinks it maybe going onto 2 servers recently which may be out of synch. the techies will look at it tomorrow.

jon
OK Jon. will we get some form of announcement when eveything is back and the problem has been sorted?

Why did the site get moved from Texas to Washington anyway? Surely if it was performance issues, your previous host could have ramped up the power. This current bunch seem fairly crap. Unless it was a price motivated move, in which case, you definitely get what you pay for...LOL.

Terrible service - and when I think of all the money we pay for this site.......:)

It's the start of some terrible wasting disease...
....soon, all that will remain will be a handful of posts by JTrader.:cry:

i have been telling myself.....

dont laugh....dont laugh...dont reply...dont reply....

but couldnt......

you have been nominated for post of the year :LOL:

still happening: on thread "TA Doesnt Work":
front page "View Latest Posts" page showing TheBramble has posted a new message, at 12:30-ish.
the thread shows last message was posted by Trader333 at around 8-am.

anyone else getting this?

Attachments

• qqq-a.jpg
    qqq-a.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 213
  • qqq-b.jpg
    qqq-b.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 202
Hi guys, the two servers went out of sync, but we've merged everything back together now and so no posts should be lost. We've also made some changes so it won't happen again! Thanks for your patience! :)

Hi guys, the two servers went out of sync, but we've merged everything back together now and so no posts should be lost. We've also made some changes so it won't happen again! Thanks for your patience! :)

good to see your on the ball, Sharky.

just in case it happens again, can we have a [flicking "V"s at T2W techies] smilie?