Please tell E. waves on this grath

stasbz

Established member
Please tell E. waves on this grath
i dont understand how to derminate them
graf.gif

I don't fully understand the question but for short term trading you can use the Stochastic signals to buy and sell. Buy at the green arrow where the light blue line crosses the dotted line to the to the upper side, sell at the gun where the light blue ine to get crosses to the other way around.

RSI seems to go in the same direction with the Stochastic signals.

I wonder if you can generate the Bollinger Bands from the chart. It's impossible to trade for the longer term if Bollinger Bands and MACD are not used. If Stochastic and RSI agree to each other, I would remove the RSI after the initial review and then use MACD to get a better view of the near term trend.

I just read chart for stock trading so I do not know how much these short up & down movements would bring money to the traders after the commission but to me the reading is very straight forward.

Cheers,

EWave.gif

Last edited:
I don't fully understand the question but for short term trading you can use the Stochastic signals to buy and sell. Buy at the green arrow where the light blue line crosses the dotted line to the to the upper side, sell at the gun where the light blue ine to get crosses to the other way around.

RSI seems to go in the same direction with the Stochastic signals.

I wonder if you can generate the Bollinger Bands from the chart.

I just read chart for stock trading so I do not know how much these short up & down movements would bring money to the traders after the commission but to me the reading is very straight forward.

Cheers,

EWave.gif

thanks.
i mean : how to recognize Elliot waves on that grath.