please help

terrymread

hi ive been a consistant winner at spot forex and i live in the uk i now want to move to spread betting for the tax reasons , is it any different than normal forex trading
it seems to be the same or am i missing something or should i just stick to what i no
thanks for reading

How can you not know the difference between spot forex and spreadbetting? I mean you know the latter is tax free.

Well if i dont no much about spread betting and in trying to find out it sounds the same just wanted to ask the question jesus forums dont change u ask a question and you get replys like yours

I think its just a miss understanding. If you explain what you mean by differences then we will try and help. You've already said the main difference is the tax issue, spreads are similar,others are the underline price is still the same,you are trading off an indicative price, that's about it.Welcome

I think its just a miss understanding. If you explain what you mean by differences then we will try and help. You've already said the main difference is the tax issue, spreads are similar,others are the underline price is still the same,you are trading off an indicative price, that's about it.Welcome
Thankyou for your reply