01-06.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 01-07.png
    01-07.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 01-08.png
    01-08.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 221
Take care with sells Oil can rise to 100 $ fast at 1Day.....(y)

Oil is a krocodil sleeping most time and when it stands up its hungry ....:-0

It likes newbies money , taste very well ....:cry:
OIL crude January 4-8

strategies are on site, at least I can see 3 sells

Take care with sells Oil can rise to 100 $ fast at 1Day.....(y)

Oil is a krocodil sleeping most time and when it stands up its hungry ....:-0

It likes newbies money , taste very well ....:cry:

thanks man
I sold some

Attachments

• sold.PNG
    sold.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 259
ok seems to be some "secret" level 79.39 too close. out so far

trade only close to signals, much safier. another thing is 11pm decline, which is followed by volatility and "empty" zone. everything can happen inside it. Could be not so important, but ...

Attachments

• sold_close.PNG
    sold_close.PNG
    40.3 KB · Views: 247
the main time for oil is 19:30 - 20:30 CET , big shots in oil came then or not .....
I see shots of 20 $ in the last winter .....:-0

take care of you:clover:

Believe me - no moves of the said size. Maybe next week...I don't know yet. I think a correction is taking place, see 6H or even daily time frame.

The oil has ONLY two good/confirmed sell signals this week, both are on the 7th of January. Other moves - sort of advance calculation. Moreover, in my analysis of VISA stock for January, 7 and the 8th of January are the lows too. Next is round/before 13th only.

Thanks for the hint.

almost like on my chart above. Compare! a bit later:D

Attachments

• oil_move06012010.gif
    oil_move06012010.gif
    8 KB · Views: 194
I will add translation to the site and news in English and Italian in the near future. and Spanish....to add accuracy, needs to use 1H and then 5-15min intervals.
Huge moves are easy to forecast on large time frames.

That was only a little spike in oil , I trade it and get 2$ win in oil....
I say it again : oil will come up to 100$ and it could be very extrem ....(y)

Take care of you
I will add translation to the site and news in English and Italian in the near future. and Spanish....to add accuracy, needs to use 1H and then 5-15min intervals.
Huge moves are easy to forecast on large time frames.

Take care of you

From a technical perspective oil continues to look bullish; having broken above 2009 highs ($81.99) the market looks ready to consolidate above this level. If it can do so another push higher is definitely on the cards with the next significant resistance seen at $86.07 and beyond that at $89.84, which represents the peak to trough 50% fib. level. Bulls will be aware of the dangers of a “bull trap” and despite the security gifted by a close above the previous high will be keen to put some clear ground above the $81.99 level. A dip back below the level now could easily lead to an aggressive pullback as newly established longs quickly cover.

Take care of you

will do gold and oil for the next week, using 1H time frame
taking your comments seriously

oil will spike up very sharply if crude stocks are shown to have fallen this week when the data comes out wednesday...but will they? sure heating oil stocks will have depleted but with the weather and a lack of people driving and flights being cancelled i can see a big build in gasoline inventories.
the weather is the only thing supporting the oil at the moment, and it is well overpriced, it should have fallen on wednesday because of a huge build in stocks on wednesday compared to the forecasts, and then again today on the non farm payroll data which every trader in the world seems to be ignoring, -85000 jobs compared to a forecast which suggested a possible positive number is a masssive blow to the us economy because people employ loads more people in december due to the seasonal factor of needing more staff for the xmas rush.
so in my opinion there could be a big spike on wednesday, but as soon as the weather starts improving, oil will slip back down to around $70, becasue there are still huge amounts of surplus stocks out there

oil will spike up very sharply if crude stocks are shown to have fallen this week when the data comes out wednesday...but will they? sure heating oil stocks will have depleted but with the weather and a lack of people driving and flights being cancelled i can see a big build in gasoline inventories.
the weather is the only thing supporting the oil at the moment, and it is well overpriced, it should have fallen on wednesday because of a huge build in stocks on wednesday compared to the forecasts, and then again today on the non farm payroll data which every trader in the world seems to be ignoring, -85000 jobs compared to a forecast which suggested a possible positive number is a masssive blow to the us economy because people employ loads more people in december due to the seasonal factor of needing more staff for the xmas rush.
so in my opinion there could be a big spike on wednesday, but as soon as the weather starts improving, oil will slip back down to around $70, becasue there are still huge amounts of surplus stocks out there

What if we just wait until I made a weekly forecast this weekend and post it here and in my site in advance, just a calculation of some sort. I will pay more attention on Wednesday then, as it is in my view a move up in stock markets based on my VISA view. Should be accurate. Hope there will be pages in English soon.