NQ forecasts, trades, and miscellaney

4xpipcounter

Experienced member
I'm starting this new thread for NQ forecasts and some of my personal trades. I trust this thread will serve as a value to a few, and show the potential of true realized profits that can be gained from this market.

As I look ahead to this coming week (Monday starts at 6pm EST on Sunday.), the downtrend will continue, but there will be a good size correction starting the week because of a shark formation on the hourly and 4h. Therefore, the minimum expectation for the correction is 19,880. While the correction could go higher, it still appears there is another leg on the downtrend that will lead to at least 18941.
In summary, any trades made going north will be a counter trend, when considering the MT trend. All things considered, from the current level, that would be a move of 179 points for a profit of $3,580 per lot.
Just to share my background a little, I am a day trader/ scalper, so I will not catch that entire move, as I do move in and out of trades frequently.

I had my SL triggered at 19814. My entry was 19745 for 69 points. I'm looking for a reentry, but in no hurry. I usually don't trade at nights, so this is like a bonus.

Momentum has waned on the uptrend, at least for now. It's not confirmed yet, but I might be looking to go short. I'm still waiting on PA to decide that.

The level at 19880 remains on the radar. I'm still waiting on PA to signal a reversal, just in case it falls a little short.

The level at 19880 was just hit on the screws. PA still has not dictated it's time to go short, even though it's getting close.

With the impulsive reversal, this market appears ready to keep moving south. The level I'm watching now is 19917. Ideally, Id let me to see a return to that point, then be ready to jump in and head south.
I usually do a lot more than 2 trades per day. Nevertheless, 96 points for the day is still what it is. That's $1920 per lot.