next24hours.com

briarhurst

Hello,
I am new to the board and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on next24hours?
Thanks

Jack catches the missile in mid flight single handed and dis-arms the warhead with 0.0003 seconds before ground zero.
Audrey is Marwan's mole in CTU and goes off with him to Tora Bora to live happily ever after in a cave just built for two.
Tony and Michelle are still full of angst.
President Palmer goes off to Celebrity Love Island and also lives happily ever after with Abi Titmost.
Jack reconstructs Terri from DNA from her hair and smiles for the first time ever.

Time for a sensible response ;) I hadn't heard of these people before, so these are my first thoughts from looking at their website:

Why the massive account difference between a self-traded account and the managed account? $25,417 vs $47,450! Well, maybe one would expect the better managed performance as it costs an extra $200 a month.

Why do they only trade GBP/USD?

Does their system trade 1 lot per day or multiple lots? Do they use specific levels?

I guess it may be worth signing up for the free trial to get some of these questions answered. But in all honesty, would you trust your money to a company without an actual physical address or telephone number... just an email address given!

Mr. Charts said:
Jack catches the missile in mid flight single handed and dis-arms the warhead with 0.0003 seconds before ground zero.
Audrey is Marwan's mole in CTU and goes off with him to Tora Bora to live happily ever after in a cave just built for two.
Tony and Michelle are still full of angst.
President Palmer goes off to Celebrity Love Island and also lives happily ever after with Abi Titmost.
Jack reconstructs Terri from DNA from her hair and smiles for the first time ever.

Time to put down the crack pipe, Mr. Charts.

hi i have been following his trade call for all this month on free trial basis one thing i can tell ya he is honest in his reporting of profit and loss does not use any stop loss and to his credit never had a losing month i think this will be his first maybe i was on board that is why? lol

24 hour call

I agree his calls from everything I have heard are on the up and up but yet it seems no one using his service will post anything about his service.It does look like he will have his first losing month in a long time.Friends have been getting his calls on the free trial for the last 4 months and they have been right on.His cost does seem high for a smaller account with the auto trade.

So you just confirmed what i thought his calls are good and he is running a profitable business and yes people using his system are not reporting the profits but hey if your freinds are doing it for 4 months that speaks a great deal for his service and in this business it is hard to find hones people now on the flip side if you find some one profitable and honest why won't u pay them for the service ........... thx just my 2 cents even though he lost money and if i am in the market for managed account or otherwise i will put him in top notch and pay for his service

He's playing with fire not using a stop loss on GBP/USD if you ask me. -173 pips on 4th March 2005, -5 total for March Self Traded! (yet the managed account made +210).

-191 on 13th August 2004, and August Self Trade total of -65! (managed account total +112)

Skydlz: Since June 2004, he has had 2 losing months (August 2004 and March 2005). Three if you include June 2005 which is standing at -371 right now!

Best month so far since June 2004, was November 2004 with +960 pips for Self Trade, +1023 for Managed. Biggest single drawdown that month was -143, total lost pips in the month of -317.

So i stand corrected and just got an email from him today he is changing his trading style no more a single trade for the day now he is going to put 2 trades in so let us see how results are for his new system and historical performance has no relevance now, gotta give it to him he did trade with guts and made money , secondly he is honest in reporting that can not be said for every provider thanks

Thanks Skydlz....I was not aware he is starting to trade 2 trades.I agree now we can only wait and see what his results are.....