new room

I've heard of them but only because they sent me an invitation to join the group...I haven't taken them up on it personally.

-TPO.

Reason for original question

turbokaos said:
they have diff subscriptions from $195 to $495
turbokaos
What's the reason for your original question ?

Do you want to know if this site is any good ? Or what you get for the subscription ?

Are you a member of the site already and trying to recommend it ? I assume that this is how you know what the subscription charge is ? If you are a member of the site, what do you get for that subscription ?

Is the site any good ?

Charlton

No, I am not a member yet. Because it is only 7days i had a hard getting the same fills as billy but it seemed like people who where using oanda seem to do all right. he calls the trades out live but i use forex.com... so i'm not sure what is maybe i need to change broker or what. i was just wondering if any one else had any experience.

turbo

Charlton said:
turbokaos
What's the reason for your original question ?

Do you want to know if this site is any good ? Or what you get for the subscription ?

Are you a member of the site already and trying to recommend it ? I assume that this is how you know what the subscription charge is ? If you are a member of the site, what do you get for that subscription ?

Is the site any good ?

Charlton

its 495 i found them on fx-review.com which is a pretty good sight not to many member thow

thepoliteone said:
How much???

I assume you're shilling for them?