New Day Trader (Hi)

Hi All

Im ken, New to trading especially CFD's. Opened an account with Galvan (anybody used this croud before) account done well last week, takes alot of trust to let an agent tell you where to invest your money. Any tips or advise will be appreciated.

Best
K

You are either spamming, naive or stupid.:eek:
Trade your own money, don't give it to someone else (Unless you'r buying an investment then maybe a qualified advisor might help).
Spend a few months reading posts on this site. Get a demo account then see how you manage.
Good luck:love:

You are either spamming, naive or stupid.:eek:
Trade your own money, don't give it to someone else (Unless you'r buying an investment then maybe a qualified advisor might help).
Spend a few months reading posts on this site. Get a demo account then see how you manage.
Good luck:love:
sounds like spam.. looks like spam.. must be!!
There seems to be alot of demand for advisory CFD services but the supply seems to be of poor quality..I know some CFD advisors who's brokers are hounded by their bosses into generating 10% of the account value in comm!!.. this means if you have 100k in your account the "Advisor" will push you into paying 10k per month in comm.. i know churning is not legal but it seems churning is the business model!.

What do you guys mean it looks like spam?? Do you no anything about Galvan, they won the share awards for last 5 years as best cfd advisors, got £12k tied up in the account, not sure what i should do or which rute to take , ither trade cfds or physical stock

Hi All

Im ken, New to trading especially CFD's. Opened an account with Galvan (anybody used this croud before) account done well last week, takes alot of trust to let an agent tell you where to invest your money. Any tips or advise will be appreciated.

Best
K

Tips/advice?...hmmm....let me see...pay attention to what Neil advised or fry...your choice...:D

What do you guys mean it looks like spam?? Do you no anything about Galvan, they won the share awards for last 5 years as best cfd advisors, got £12k tied up in the account, not sure what i should do or which rute to take , ither trade cfds or physical stock

Get your money out quick dude... while you can ! And stop promoting this companies name, we wouldn´t want any of the loyal readers here to follow in; would we! (n)