MT4 help and trading when no 3g signal

bangkoker

Hello all, I am in a difficult spot in that I wish to trade in the following way:

I would like to set a one cancels other order, one being a buy and one being a sell.

I would then like the trade to have a stop loss and that stop loss to move to breakeven once a 10 pts is achieved. Furthermore I then wish the stop loss to becoming trailing and a limit to be in place.

Is this difficult to do in MT4? and what is the most user friendly way to learn this (of course I would demo trade it for some considerable time to make sure no problems.)

Also I would like to be able to place an order with a spreadbet firm and it also to be adjustable. If I do not have access to 3g then I will need to phone the spreadbet co. The only way I can imagine to work around this is for me to ring my spreadbet co and place one order (with a stop and a limit) and then a further limit order which would take over when first order closes.

Obvious problem is that I would have to incur two lots of spreads. Any ideas, if for no other reason than to develop my knowledge.

Thanks in advance,:clover:

for MT4 you need an expert advisor.
google MT4 OCO.
There's several of them around for free, you just have to make sure it does everything you want.

Peter

for MT4 you need an expert advisor.
google MT4 OCO.
There's several of them around for free, you just have to make sure it does everything you want.

Peter

Thanks scripts and expert advisors are a new area to me but also looks like it could be very helpful for things that do all the time, like OCO, moving stop to break-even. Looks like a lot of reading and experimenting to do.:smart: