Metastock expert

Metastock used to work for me every time I used it. Displayed every chart just the way I wanted it, every time. So 100%.

Sorry, misunderstood the initial question.

I did use to work with the Experts and remember finding the Chande Checker or something or other like that, was quite good (American quite, not English quite).

However it took significant rework to get it to perform reliably across all market conditions and needed an evaluation of the change of bias from the underlying expert itself and a couple of things I forget. I think to do with the proximity to the various ranges it was specifying and how they themselves were changing over the progression of the bars.

The amount of effort that went into the recoding was never justified by the risible 94.8% accuracy attained though. So I binned it.

I did try to use Experts etc but then decided to ditch it....Nor I use System Test (I think this is what you are asking about when you say 'Experts'....)...For a long time there was a serious problems with the System Test which was giving skewed results.

The best part of MS is explorations which does good job of filtering etc......I find that very useful to save the results and then 'flick' the charts.