metastock 10.1

greer

hi

i have a trial version of ms10.1 eod which has expired. does anyone know how to convert it to a working version? any help is much appreciated.

regards,
greer

Obvious answer: Sign up for the monthy subscription, which as I understand it is actually a better deal than buying the software and subscribing to the data feed.

hi

i have a trial version of ms10.1 eod which has expired. does anyone know how to convert it to a working version? any help is much appreciated.

regards,
greer

I tell ya, now a days it's very risky to use cracked software. Companies can track you down and even assign your case to a collection agency if they want. You can get yourself in terrible and emarrasshing situations. Save the fact that hackers implant spyware in cracked trading software for stealing passwords. I would not consider for a moment to use cracked software.

This is friendly advice to you. Maybe you should consider what Rhody Trader suggested.

Ron

I tell ya, now a days it's very risky to use cracked software. Companies can track you down and even assign your case to a collection agency if they want. You can get yourself in terrible and emarrasshing situations. Save the fact that hackers implant spyware in cracked trading software for stealing passwords. I would not consider for a moment to use cracked software.

This is friendly advice to you. Maybe you should consider what Rhody Trader suggested.

Ron

That sounds very true... im going to purchase the real one today lol ... for 450$ here in canada.