Looking for Feedback on My Day Trading Simulator

simul8or

Hi everyone,

I’ve been working on a web-based day trading simulator and would love some feedback from experienced traders. It’s got a few features like a configurable $500,000 virtual bankroll, anonymous leaderboards, and detailed metrics to track your trades.

I’m aware of some issues, like how the configurable bankroll affects the leaderboards, and I’m working on a fix. The simulator is still a work in progress, and I’m planning to add more features like chart controls and drawing tools soon.

If you have a moment, check it out at simul8or.com and let me know what you think. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike

If I were a coder, which I am not, I would base all trades on stochastic 21-4-4, and the K/D crossing, starting with D1 cross, H4 cross H1 cross and M30 cross and with all the arrows in one direction it becomes a trade in the lower timeframes.
TEAMTRADER

The stochastic indicator is a really reliable indicator and as you can see when the K/D cross on my chart, an arrow is shown suggesting a change in direction. There are some very good moves available by simply trading out of the overbought/sold areas when the K/D crosses occur in higher timeframes.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30M15.png
    US30M15.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
  • US30M30.png
    US30M30.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 1