Learning trader.

tonyno123

Hi all, 15 years of watching chart analysis one way or another nothing works. 15 years on demo account never lost money for real obviously because nothing works. From retail strategy to recently institutional Strategy none of this is good to make a si ngle pound.

Any suggestions.

For me, trading is an investment learning, I emphasize risk control when investing in high-risk investments like forex or crypto trading. It is indeed a bit boring when we feel have worked hard but the results are out of expectation, but when we carry out all our affairs sincerely, whatever the results, we will always try to do our best.

Hi all, 15 years of watching chart analysis one way or another nothing works. 15 years on demo account never lost money for real obviously because nothing works. From retail strategy to recently institutional Strategy none of this is good to make a si ngle pound.

Any suggestions.
After 15 years of trying I've got to assume you know an incredible amount re trading. But as you're not making money this level of detail is not working so I'd have to suggest cutting your view of trading down to basics. Effectively, re-learn only what you need to know from a base knowledge level of zero.

On a D1 candlestick chart look only for trends: draw one moving average. Look to see where you can buy above or sell below.