ipe month spds

Pitscum

they move like sonovabitches lol..any pearls of wisdom i might need to be aware of?????????

tytytyty (i might add my ass is very sore!!!!)

Pitscum said:
they move like sonovabitches lol..any pearls of wisdom i might need to be aware of?????????

tytytyty (i might add my ass is very sore!!!!)

They get gamed bigtime at the front by the guys playing leveraged swap games in the otc market, so can appear to diverge from fundamentals. Also heard a big producer hedge deal went down last Thursday, this is supporting the z6/z7 and has pressured the z5/z6. This should revert as the hedges get sorted out into the right place.

cheers for that jimbo.....followed the wave yesterday and it paid off altho didnt have a scooby who was whacking her!!! taking a day off today to relax!!!! trouble is, feel the spds have further to go....dec wti/brent arb widening again this morning like it has legs of butter!!

Pitscum said:
cheers for that jimbo.....followed the wave yesterday and it paid off altho didnt have a scooby who was whacking her!!! taking a day off today to relax!!!! trouble is, feel the spds have further to go....dec wti/brent arb widening again this morning like it has legs of butter!!

The arb may widen further- saudi sending very little west in nov and dec looking at shipping fixtures (only 2 vlccs in nov and none booked so far in dec) as ships backed up in the US gulf, should pull ti a little I think relative to brent. Crude is a tough call right here - fundamentals point to much lower flat price, but too much money vested at the front on the long side to let it go easily I suspect

yeah i feel that too..but, techs showing up a nice head and shoulders in brent which will be interesting. agreed on spd potential. just having the balls to sell them every day and sit on ur hands.........

cmon who the hell is dealing ipe out there and who got handed a sore ass when their great system collapsed just before 4.30pm TODAY

if anyone works for ICE out there, just so you know, your software S-U-C-K-S

yeah, it was a joke. Brent and Gas Oil futures trading down for about an hour and nat gas, emissions and electricity futures closed for the rest of the session. What a total joke.

Their matching engine has been creaking at the seams for ages - hope there are plenty of red faces at IPE today, they've been farting money away at their exchange systems for ages, and it just gets worse not better!

A good example of how NOT to go about making your market an electronic one.

what made yesterday worse was that it was the last day before expiry - I wouldnt like to have been long or short any deliverable contracts while IPE farted around with a closed market on contracts I couldnt cover!

A great prelude to their IPO flotation today - seems like their stock trading is doing a bit better than their matching engine however - hope someone was long!

ice/ipe/ipo

bunch of cocks the lot of them.....pits rule.......

mind u i wud say that eh???:)