http://www.ta2go.com/

i'll bite.

looks unprofessional, crap and full of spelling & grammatical mistakes..

"All software are guaranteed to work or your money back -"

also:- slow to load, loads of pop-ups

why pay for this stuff, when there are loads of scripts on the wealthlab/tradestation forums, and loads of documentation on this site/moneytec/Elitetrader..?

your right Matt, perhaps i should have gone into a bit more detail..

the colour scheme is abysmal and the use of IE panes is dated and makes viewing pages hard on all but the largest monitors...

To have observed all that, FC, you were clearly patient beyond the call of duty of a reviewer. When I find something slow to load and with lots of pop-ups, I'm not there long enough to notice those other details.

Wealth-lab

Every time I go there I try their best, top ten scripts and run them on a few large indexes. It always seems they were all geared up specifically to one stock or time frame and flop when used on 3 major indexes.

Imo, if it times well it should do fairly well on any major index.

FetteredChinos said:
i'll bite.

looks unprofessional, crap and full of spelling & grammatical mistakes..

"All software are guaranteed to work or your money back -"

also:- slow to load, loads of pop-ups

why pay for this stuff, when there are loads of scripts on the wealthlab/tradestation forums, and loads of documentation on this site/moneytec/Elitetrader..?

Example just tried this one

Stochastic Price Reverse - market V4.5 found as best of top 25 2 minutes ago. Didn't work with qqqq, mdy or spy.

mr_cassandra said:
Every time I go there I try their best, top ten scripts and run them on a few large indexes. It always seems they were all geared up specifically to one stock or time frame and flop when used on 3 major indexes.

Imo, if it times well it should do fairly well on any major index.

It's a fantastic site.

I like the part that says: "your money back", especially well presented is the bottom right, beautifully presented: blank.

My post was about wealth-lab

And how I've been unable to diligence their top scripts, having found they do terrible at any major index. From your own research and homework checking into such things, any ideas?

Anonymous said:
It's a fantastic site.

I like the part that says: "your money back", especially well presented is the bottom right, beautifully presented: blank.