how do you set an Alarm on an indicator?

belflan

Experienced member
Does anyone know how to set an Alarm to go off if a indicator reachs a certain figure within TS2ki?

I'm not sure if this is even possible?

I don't know who you use for your data I used to use updata and they can set alarms on their indicators it sends a message to your mobile too if you want.

I think you can get a free 2 week trial with them to test things out
hope this helps

I don't know who you use for your data I used to use updata and they can set alarms on their indicators it sends a message to your mobile too if you want.

I think you can get a free 2 week trial with them to test things out
hope this helps

hi gamma,

I was thinking it could be done in some way within the TS2ki platform.. I was thinking i could set an alarm (sound) to alert me if an indicator got to a certain level

cheers
glen

Does anyone know how to set an Alarm to go off if a indicator reachs a certain figure within TS2ki?

I'm not sure if this is even possible?
I don't know if this applies to Ts2k, but for Tradestation 8.3 you highlight the indicator on the chart then right click to format indicator. You go to the alerts tab and then you enable the alert and decide how often you want it to go off. I was using this today to alert overbought/oversold situations

Charlton

I don't know if this applies to Ts2k, but for Tradestation 8.3 you highlight the indicator on the chart then right click to format indicator. You go to the alerts tab and then you enable the alert and decide how often you want it to go off. I was using this today to alert overbought/oversold situations

Charlton

hi Charlton, Thanks

I've now got the alert Enable, but I can see were i should put the value want the alert to go off at? I don't seem to have an alerts tab?

cheers
belflan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 363