How addicted to T2W are you?

Hoggums

I'm just wondering how many of you intend to log-on and perhaps even post on Christmas Day. :D

Reactions: BSD
If you've got T2W addiction...

email-addiction5.jpg

you need one of these:

voller-einsatz6.jpg

:D

I'm just wondering how many of you intend to log-on and perhaps even post on Christmas Day. :D

I did last year :eek:. But not this year :clap: :):D.

Certainly wouldn't post on Christmas day though. Thats far more uncool than posting late on a Friday or Saturday night :eek:.

Wont log on on Christmas day but i usually log on at least 4 times a day to see what happening. It can be addictive. My girl and friends i know log on to Facebook god knows how many times a day and i call them crazy.

Maybe i am too.....

It all depends, bud. Last year the Salvation Army had a couple of internet connections ready for use at their Christmas soup kitchen. I've heard there's cut backs this year, so i don't know.

Ahh, most of Christmas is already finished here and my broker is open so why not!

You could re-word this as -

How afflicted to T2W are you?

Maybe this is a more accurate way of describing T2W use for some.
:):D:cheesy:

Hello. My name is rols and I am addicted to Trade2Win.

It all started a few years ago when a trading colleague introduced me to the site. At first I lurked in the background but then I made my first and soon after things started going out of control. Some days I would check the site over 100 times for new posts and even post up to 40 times myself, getting up in the middle of the night just to have one more look. The whole thing has had such a devastating effect on my work and my personal life that this is why I am here I suppose.

Before Christmas I actually managed to stop visiting the site for several weeks but when I saw the Pin Bar thread I just couldn't help myself. I had to do just one more. The feeling of that first post was fantastic and when I get repped for it well that was it - I just couldn't help myself....I went on an all day binge of posting and logging into the site until I fell asleep at my desk.....I then woke up several hours later and started posting again....I just can't stop myself...I dunno what to do anymore.....all I want to do is log on to the site....my wife and children have left because of it.....I have a £50K overdraft.... I lost my job...after repeated warnings at work...and... and.. yesterday...I got notice that the house is about to be repossessed.....(breaks down)

(er that's enough now - yo'll have us all in tears - ed.)

Hello. My name is rols and I am addicted to Trade2Win.

It all started a few years ago when a trading colleague introduced me to the site. At first I lurked in the background but then I made my first and soon after things started going out of control. Some days I would check the site over 100 times for new posts and even post up to 40 times myself, getting up in the middle of the night just to have one more look. The whole thing has had such a devastating effect on my work and my personal life that this is why I am here I suppose.

Before Christmas I actually managed to stop visiting the site for several weeks but when I saw the Pin Bar thread I just couldn't help myself. I had to do just one more. The feeling of that first post was fantastic and when I get repped for it well that was it - I just couldn't help myself....I went on an all day binge of posting and logging into the site until I fell asleep at my desk.....I then woke up several hours later and started posting again....I just can't stop myself...I dunno what to do anymore.....all I want to do is log on to the site....my wife and children have left because of it.....I have a £50K overdraft.... I lost my job...after repeated warnings at work...and... and.. yesterday...I got notice that the house is about to be repossessed.....(breaks down)

(er that's enough now - yo'll have us all in tears - ed.)

Thats quite funny - for you :cry:.
I'm not gonna +rep u, as i think that is what draws u to t2w - think of this as tough love :love:. Maybe -rep back to zero is the answer to your addiction :idea:.

If i am addicted to T2W - it is more a sign of how F'ing boring trading is than my love of t2w! trying to fill the void & vacuum of sitting alone in a dimly lit room looking at a bloody number flicker up & sown in the right axis of my chart!

EDIT: 17 posts already today in 2 hours :cry:.

If i am addicted to T2W - it is more a sign of how F'ing boring trading is than my love of t2w! trying to fill the void & vacuum of sitting alone in a dimly lit room looking at a bloody number flicker up & sown in the right axis of my chart!

EDIT: 17 posts already today in 2 hours :cry:.

Not bad for a dimly lit room....