Google system

Not that one. Had a similar thing from the same people on futures six months or so back, and since it offered a free trial I signed up to see how good it was. Lets just say I didn't take up their offer to continue on a paid basis once the trial was over...

Not had that one. Amongst the many scurrying onto the web.

Only enforces my opinion and is time to sell. In fact sell everything!

options said:
Not had that one. Amongst the many scurrying onto the web.

Only enforces my opinion and is time to sell. In fact sell everything!

LoL :cheesy: :cheesy:

Yes seems the video, and it is an offer to buy the system! - it all looks bril on the quarterly system or monthly - off cource you will have a buy signal, but realistically someone doing cfds would need huge stops and margin to trade this beast!

Does anyone trade google? on an intrday system? if so what do you use? will appreciate some feedback. I am trying to put through together a succesful system for day trading

Initial thoughts are;

1. Use a 1, 3, 5, 8 minute charts
2. use emas 13/55/89/144/200/233
3. use ema xover 13/55 as an initial starting point, but to set a filter to weed out wipsaws and losing trades. - any ideas?
4. Use support /resistance lines
5. look for divergence.
6. Use Volume
7. Look for short interest ratio, higher ratio means that it could be bullish when they get stopped out - any views?
8. Use of forex pivots?
9. Indicators - any that you suggest apart from macd? - what settings to use?

Can you guys think of any areas that can be included

Trading naked

Marwan2010 said:
Yes seems the video, and it is an offer to buy the system! - it all looks bril on the quarterly system or monthly - off cource you will have a buy signal, but realistically someone doing cfds would need huge stops and margin to trade this beast!

Does anyone trade google? on an intrday system? if so what do you use? will appreciate some feedback. I am trying to put through together a succesful system for day trading

Initial thoughts are;

1. Use a 1, 3, 5, 8 minute charts
2. use emas 13/55/89/144/200/233
3. use ema xover 13/55 as an initial starting point, but to set a filter to weed out wipsaws and losing trades. - any ideas?
4. Use support /resistance lines
5. look for divergence.
6. Use Volume
7. Look for short interest ratio, higher ratio means that it could be bullish when they get stopped out - any views?
8. Use of forex pivots?
9. Indicators - any that you suggest apart from macd? - what settings to use?

Can you guys think of any areas that can be included

No smut intended :cheesy: - have a look at this site for ideas on trading with few, if any, indicators. Price action only.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331

You might have to sign up (Free).