Gillette mach 3 turbo

PeterB

This has nothing to do with trading for a change,does anyone know an address or contact number where I could purchase a large quantity of Gillette mach 3 turbo razor blades at wholesale price or cheaper.

I have already patented the 5 blade razor.

Wilkinson beat Gillette to the 4 blade (and are facing a large legal suit from Gillette).

I advise that you look at my 5 blade design instead. It shaves even closer than than either the three or four blade razor, and gives a man even more than the best a man can only ever dream about (TM). Only last night I went out on the town after an extremely close shave and the chicks just couldn't get enough! You should have seen them all queueing up to rub and kiss my chin :)

And before you think of the beating me to the six or seven blade razor forget it. Ive already superglued two mach 3's together and posted it to my solicitor for approval ;)

Well thinking about the shortage of steel due to China needing it and buying your multi blades will be short lived due to price,hence I have just finished trials today on a wonder Pill take one and you never need to shave again.The price will be naturally steep,and just to keep the after shave boys happy it dries up your skin as well so keep buying after shave. :cheesy:

BBB said:
I have already patented the 5 blade razor.

Wilkinson beat Gillette to the 4 blade (and are facing a large legal suit from Gillette).

I advise that you look at my 5 blade design instead. It shaves even closer than than either the three or four blade razor, and gives a man even more than the best a man can only ever dream about (TM). Only last night I went out on the town after an extremely close shave and the chicks just couldn't get enough! You should have seen them all queueing up to rub and kiss my chin :)

And before you think of the beating me to the six or seven blade razor forget it. Ive already superglued two mach 3's together and posted it to my solicitor for approval ;)

5-bladed razor? That must be one mother of a razor!

Razors?

Who needs 'em. I have a close shave every time I put a trade on :eek:

Also keeps the 'bowel' movements regular.

Hold on a sec, I feel a marketing plan coming on :idea: