FXCM's PowerCharts....gone?

ChowClown

Does anyone know where FXCM's PowerCharts can be found now? They have a link on their dailyfx page, but it doesn't appear to be working.....i'm waiting for an email from FXCM.

fc, there isn't a great deal of difference in functionality, i used that one before PowerCharts. I found setting 'workspaces' in PowerCharts very useful, to track multiple pairs. Don't think you can do that with the other one....

ah righty..

now that is what i call a power chart.

i'll have a rummage and see if i can find the link.

6 eyes better than 2 etc...

Yeasss and the single chart thang, is too big for the screen and you can't see the timeframe on the bottom. :(

SvenFoster said:
Yeasss and the single chart thang, is too big for the screen and you can't see the timeframe on the bottom. :(
And therefore rendering it absolutley useless.
Pity, as the previous free site was very useful.

Had a live chat with one of the guys this morning. He says all should be okay by usa open. It's still a work in progress. But a big **** up, imho. I'm using the net dania charts. Quite fond of them now. (Or I was until this morning.)

I'll never take them for granted again :eek: i luv you fxpowercharts.
thanks all who brought it to dailyfx's attention

...can you still see them Options? I still can't access them from here and an FXCM rep just repeated the link i'm using to try....

Help please!
Trying to access FX powercharts for the first time but the links keep sending me around in circles without ever getting to the charts.
Do you need to register with fxcm to get to these charts?
Thanks in advance,
hampy

...ok, rep's just said they should be up again 'momentarily', they're fiddling around with the site....again.

..i think once they've got their act together Hampy, you will be able to reg for PowerCharts.

I must have got in there at the right time. I have 2 'normal' charts running on the desktop. Just tried the page again and it is back to the 'new improved' version.