Ftse future

GTTrader05

There seems to have been ONE aggressive buyer of the Ftse future over the last 3 months. I know the currency has had some affect but it looks to be more than that. I would be very greatful if anyone could shed some light on this..... plus i might just beable to keep my house ;)

Tail wagging dog... For all the activity in the future it's still the stock market that's really driving things.

I rarely trade Z so it's quite possible there's someone who loves to go in lifting offers in size for whatever reason, but he ain't going to be the reason we look like we're heading to 6000...

Tail wagging dog... For all the activity in the future it's still the stock market that's really driving things.

I rarely trade Z so it's quite possible there's someone who loves to go in lifting offers in size for whatever reason, but he ain't going to be the reason we look like we're heading to 6000...

Thanks for the reply. I can understand why you would think that but your wrong. This has been more than just "lifting offers". I have been trading for 10 years and have never seen the Ftse trading like this.

Thanks for the reply. I can understand why you would think that but your wrong. This has been more than just "lifting offers". I have been trading for 10 years and have never seen the Ftse trading like this.

I have been around for 3-4 years and neither have I

too man green candles for my liking especially prior to the political uncertainty and amidst the GREEK saga.........

all smells a bit too fishy to me .........

but we must trade what we see, but i am not ready to befriend the the trend just yet!!

I have been around for 3-4 years and neither have I

too man green candles for my liking especially prior to the political uncertainty and amidst the GREEK saga.........

all smells a bit too fishy to me .........

but we must trade what we see, but i am not ready to befriend the the trend just yet!!

Agreed and thanks for your reply on your main thread

Are there any unusual patterns in the open interest?

There seems to have been ONE aggressive buyer of the Ftse future over the last 3 months. I know the currency has had some affect but it looks to be more than that. I would be very greatful if anyone could shed some light on this..... plus i might just beable to keep my house ;)

How are you reading this infromation and from where. to me ftse future has had no extradibnary volume in the last 3 months. If it had the price would have moved if it had all been buying volume. To me the chart looks bullish,but im just pessimistic about our markets and economy.