eToro security holes exposed

ouch, hopefully they would do something about, security is one of the biggest concerns in the world of forex.. and an exposed database aint a small thing at all!

Yes exposed database combined with hacker websites which advertise this exposure is a huge security risk. I'm wondering how eToro is going to react about this.

etoro should be doing something by now, the guys from zsecure tried contacting them but with no success! this is really big! man, not to sound so negative, but this is not an issue to keep silent about, etoro should start counter measures or something :(

I agree , this is serious , any self respected financial service cant accept any secutiry leaks.

I really dont know , personally i havent seen anything and the status at the zsecure website still states that the vulnerability remains unfixed.

eToro Vulnerable To Database Dump | zSecure: Web Security Consultancy Services

eToro users beware , there is something wrong with their securities , as menthioned in the above webiste someone could get an access to their database and download it :-0 and they havent fixed it yet

Hey,

This is a very serious matter which was thoroughly examined by eToro's technical team and was found completely untrue.
The eToro system security is the company's highest priority and is maintained by the most qualified hands.
eToro is a regulated entity, which does not allow infiltration and all funds are secured in separated accounts.

All questions or feedbacks are welcomed at: Contact Us
If there is no reply within a reasonable time frame, please contact us at: [email protected]

Regards,
Sarah
The eToro Team

So fake news? Just see two guys kept talking on this thread. Seems everything is going well wit eToro.