EOD Trading

dash riprock

Hi All

Are there any traders out there that would be interested in discussing stocks or trading ideas for stocks within the FTSE 250 for EOD trading ?
Regards

Dash

Hi Dash,

I am planning on doing the same thing. I do not have that much time during the day as i am still working.

I am basically a complete beginner but i would be interested in sharing ideas and methods etc. I'm currently at the "reading lots of books, playing around with holy grail formulas, being totally overwhelmed by information and too scared to trade real money" stage! I intend to get through this as soon as i can.

Maybe you could explain a bit more about your current level and style of trading. I think I am more of a TA man than fundamentals but am keeping an open mind.

Sorry i'm not the ideal Trading buddy but it could make things more interesting by sharing thoughts etc. Even if we end up taking opposing views on things.

thanks

G

Hi Coopster.

Before you move to trading your hard earned money you have got to in my opinion have done some serious practicing.You will have to decide what kind of edge you are going to use to trade-ie what kind of trading system you are going to use and have some kind of trading plan worked out.

I have been trading for more than 5 years but have had a couple of years off to renovate my house.
I used to trade US stocks in the evening using level 2 direct access but now that I am just staring to get back into trading mode again I am going to settle for End of Day trading for now as I work full time at the moment.

I am using software called MT Predictor to find and asses my potential trades .

I hope this helps.

Dash