Easy MidTerm Strategy

luckyd1976

Established member
Days to Wks or Month

Daily Chart, SP500, PARAbolic SAR
If trends up B-BGU (3x Bullish ETF)
If trends down B-BGZ (3x Bearish ETF)

Daily Chart, SP500, PARAbolic SAR

I use this as an indicator for numerous strategies. I like the daily ParaSAR for beginner traders as well because it's based on real price action (with a slow moving stop) Kind of a lazy mans Support and Resistance.

Daily Chart, SP500, ParaSAR can be the basis for many strategies.

IE...
Credit spreads 15-45 day out
Calls and Puts buying
Pairs Trading *AAPL/SPY* hint hint
Etc...

Choose your side, then choose your weapon.

Daily Chart, SP500, ParaSAR can be the basis for many strategies.

IE...
Credit spreads 15-45 day out
Calls and Puts buying
Pairs Trading *AAPL/SPY* hint hint
Etc...

Choose your side, then choose your weapon.

Let's breakdown two of the easier of the strategies to capitalize on. (MidTerm Strategy)

$$$ ALWAYS Chart the INDEX! and Trade the SPY etf. NEVER CHART THE SPY. By charting the Index you'll always get a better real clean chart to base you trading decision/strategies. When charting the SPY etf and any stock really, you run the risk of Echo/False prints. $$$

1-Credits (15-45 days out)
Leg in opposite of the ParaSAR at @+/-0.10 deltas. Exit when the deltas @+/-0.30 Or 3x Credit Rx'ved.

Example: If ParaSAR is in uptrend ---> legin the Bullish Put Spread, w/shortside @-0.10 delta. Exit when the short side is -0.30.

2-Buying Calls and Puts (15-45 days out)
DITM are my preferred Calls and Puts buying. Yes they are more expensive than just buying the Closest OTM, but when your DITM (@ +/-0.90 Deltas) the calls and puts capture most of the moves and w/DeepITM you get a better/slower Stop loss (-25%) control. If you stay 1 Strike OTM it's common to not be able to really control StopLosses because daily movements toward and away can be huge % in options pricings.

Let's breakdown two of the easier of the strategies to capitalize on. (MidTerm Strategy)

$$$ ALWAYS Chart the INDEX! and Trade the SPY etf. NEVER CHART THE SPY. By charting the Index you'll always get a better real clean chart to base you trading decision/strategies. When charting the SPY etf and any stock really, you run the risk of Echo/False prints. $$$

1-Credits (15-45 days out)
Leg in opposite of the ParaSAR at @+/-0.10 deltas. Exit when the deltas @+/-0.30 Or 3x Credit Rx'ved.

Example: If ParaSAR is in uptrend ---> legin the Bullish Put Spread, w/shortside @-0.10 delta. Exit when the short side is -0.30.

2-Buying Calls and Puts (15-45 days out)
DITM are my preferred Calls and Puts buying. Yes they are more expensive than just buying the Closest OTM, but when your DITM (@ +/-0.90 Deltas) the calls and puts capture most of the moves and w/DeepITM you get a better/slower Stop loss (-25%) control. If you stay 1 Strike OTM it's common to not be able to really control StopLosses because daily movements toward and away can be huge % in options pricings.

Working good looking good...