• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[Darwin] GXQ by ted622

ted622

Hello everyone, I'm Ted from Taiwan.

I'm here to introduce our investment portfolio GXQ on Darwinex.

https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/GXQ

Our engineering team specializes in the quantitative development of trading EAs (automated trading programs). All our EAs undergo rigorous Monte Carlo simulations and correlation tests to ensure their stability and reliability under various market conditions.

Our GXQ investment portfolio comprises 70 EAs, covering a variety of trading instruments, including currency pairs, indices, and precious metals. The correlation between these EAs is extremely low, meaning that even if some EAs perform poorly under specific market conditions, others can maintain stable performance, thereby achieving risk diversification.

1721923672403.jpg

1721923650528.jpg

**Trading Instruments**

Our trading instruments include:

- Currency Pairs: AUD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY

- Indices: NDX (Nasdaq 100), WS30 (Dow Jones Industrial Average), SP500 (S&P 500), GDAXI (DAX Index)

- Precious Metals: XAU/USD (Gold)

1721923594091.jpg

**Trading Principles**

- 100% Automated Trading: All trades are executed by EAs with no manual intervention.

- Risk Control: The risk of each order is controlled within 1%-2%, and all orders have stop loss points to ensure that losses remain within a manageable range even in extreme market conditions.

- Trading Strategy: We do not use grid trading, Martingale, or any other gambling-like methods. All trading strategies are based on rigorous data analysis and market research.

**Our Mission**

GXQ showcases the relentless effort of our team to develop and improve trading systems. We are committed to providing investors with a stable, reliable, and efficient investment tool, aiming for long-term stable investment returns through stringent risk management and innovative trading strategies.

I will regularly update the progress of EA adjustments and optimizations for GXQ here. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our GXQ investment portfolio, feel free to leave a comment or contact me anytime.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
The Darwin's link is here:

I assume most readers here will prefer it as it contains much more information than the "invest" links preferred provided by Darwinex.

Welcome to the forum.
The Darwin's link is here:

I assume most readers here will prefer it as it contains much more information than the "invest" links preferred provided by Darwinex.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will adjust it