Cheapest trading platforms?

Traderuk

What is the cheapest trading software I can buy (i.e lowest subscription) I only trade about once or twice a day, and I would like to try out software, but they all seem far too expensive.

Traderuk said:
What is the cheapest trading software I can buy (i.e lowest subscription) I only trade about once or twice a day, and I would like to try out software, but they all seem far too expensive.

I'm not sure what you mean. Most brokers or the likes of deal4free don't charge for internet trading software. If you want charting software, which is what I suspect you do, that really depends on which type of trading instrument you are interested in, UK, US, FX, options, futures etc
There is also the matter of quality and I'm afraid you get what you pay for basically.
FWIW I trade US shares intraday and in my opinion you cannot beat interactivebrokers as a broker and esignal for feeds, data, charts. I've been trading full time for a living for nearly six years and have never had the slightest problem with either of them.
Hope that helps,
Richard

Im trading UK, Equities and actually, my broker doesnt give me software, but its website has a pretty good research facility.

But yes, I do mean a trading platform.