career opportunity in Zurich

rnettles

We are looking to employ fulltime sales and back office people for our Zurich office. Prefer English and German speaking candidates only with FX experience. Send email with resume to [email protected]

rnettles said:
We are looking to employ fulltime sales and back office people for our Zurich office. Prefer English and German speaking candidates only with FX experience. Send email with resume to [email protected]

What is the name of the company and in what positions exactly and how much the salary is gonna be. it seems you are looking for more than 1 person. If your put more details here you might get what your are looking for. I am sure there a lot capable people here if the price and lifestyle is suit them.

rnettles said:

Hi, must we speak both English and German? I have a good record in trading FX and I also have front office experience within an institution (sales/ trading).

bizmanny said:
What is the name of the company and in what positions exactly and how much the salary is gonna be. it seems you are looking for more than 1 person. If your put more details here you might get what your are looking for. I am sure there a lot capable people here if the price and lifestyle is suit them.

The company is Finex Group. You can view the position and requirements/responsibilities at http://www.finex.com/index.php?name=english/about-us/careers Compensation is based on experience.