bund trader

el_greco

anybody who wants to discuss about the last 2 weeks of the bund trading pls msg me. it would be usefull if we compared some information.

the last 2 weeks have been so quiet that it has provided rotter with ideal trading conditons- move the market ( either bund, bobl, or scahtz) as he like with less chance real money (ie not prop stuf) coming in and moving the market against him.

HCAS said:
the last 2 weeks have been so quiet that it has provided rotter with ideal trading conditons- move the market ( either bund, bobl, or scahtz) as he like with less chance real money (ie not prop stuf) coming in and moving the market against him.
yeah i know its rotter and 4-5 of his mates. every single one is trading bobl schatz or bund and make their move accordingly. the thing is tha people by now start to know what is he doing and he is not making ANY PROFIT. he has a next move for the small tarders and i am trying to see what that is going to be. i have figured out how not to lose money or win some but they are still very few compared to the ones someone was earning before he came. i just want to see his next move and he is making it very difficult, to see. thanx for your reply