Broker for currency FUTURES trading w/ MT?

FXPro.com accept US clients, have tight spreads and quick fills. I use them and have had no problems.

I've looked at a few and even tried a few that have the MetaTrader 4. I am using Alpari at the moment. Here's a link. http://www.alpari-us.com/

One thing I like is that they have a very good Q-A section. As far as the MetaTrader 4 goes they are all about the same for Demo accounts. Where the grease hits the fire is when yo try "Live" trading.

It is generally assumed that because the DEMO accounts are automatic that "Live" trading is automatic. You actually deal with a live breathing person when "Live Trading" comes into play. this is where yo have to be very careful.

Good trading
RT... :clover:

A PS: You can do a search in here for Alpari and find some reviews on them.

One thing I like is that they have a very good Q-A section. As far as the MetaTrader 4 goes they are all about the same for Demo accounts. Where the grease hits the fire is when yo try "Live" trading.

It is generally assumed that because the DEMO accounts are automatic that "Live" trading is automatic. You actually deal with a live breathing person when "Live Trading" comes into play. this is where yo have to be very careful.

What do you mean, exactly? What is the difference?

The difference Is this Enzio. The Demo Trading account is done via computer. You place an order and bingo it is executed without human intervention.

A "Live Account", real money on the table, is handled via a human at the other end; a dealer.

This is posted on Alpari.

"The difference between demo account and live account:

* Functional capabilities of the demo account and the live account are the same.
* Losses and profits on the demo account are virtual. No financial risk is involved, as you do not invest money.
* On the demo account deals are processed automatically (by the server) whilst on the live account they are processed manually (by a dealer). Making a trade usually takes less time on the demo account than on the live account
* On the demo account you can trade on spikes. A spike is an obviously wrong quote which appears in MetaTrader 4. On your live account you will not be able to trade at such prices.

Going thru the post here you will find references to "They can see what you are doing when you place a "real" trade." That simply means that a dealer is handling your account.

There is still a question that I'm digging into. What about the EAs that some are using? I don't use the EAs so it is more a curious than anything. :whistling

Good trading
RT... :clover: