Anyone can be a trader...

"I phoned Camelot and they fobbed me off with some story that -6 is higher - not lower - than -8 but I'm not having it."

Magic.

depends if its fahrenheit or centigrade. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

with fellow citizens like that, I feel my future in trading is getting brighter and brighter.

thanks for story, it made me laugh, but also feel afraid. these morons have the vote.

but also feel afraid. these morons have the vote.

Don't bet on it: after all the complaint in the Scottish elections was that so many ballot papers were spoiled because people couldn't work out how to fill them out properly? Quite a good way of improving democracy, I'd have thought...

:D

Sadly, I drove past a couple of chavs sitting on a bench on the side of the road drinking Special Brew this afternoon. I thought to myself, "You could both be earning money trading." Then I realised that even if you showed them a guaranteed winning ninja strategy that you couldn't ever make a loss on, they'd still end up losing their account because they'd just break every rule going - no discpline (otherwise they'd be working and not drinking at 2pm on a Monday in their tracksuits).

:D

Sadly, I drove past a couple of chavs sitting on a bench on the side of the road drinking Special Brew this afternoon. I thought to myself, "You could both be earning money trading." Then I realised that even if you showed them a guaranteed winning ninja strategy that you couldn't ever make a loss on, they'd still end up losing their account because they'd just break every rule going - no discpline (otherwise they'd be working and not drinking at 2pm on a Monday in their tracksuits).
Maybe they've already traded their way to financial freedom and that's why they can sit on a bench drinking at 2pm on a Monday. Who wouldn't from time to time?

Maybe they've already traded their way to financial freedom and that's why they can sit on a bench drinking at 2pm on a Monday. Who wouldn't from time to time?

You may be right! I will ask them. If they happy slap me, I will blame you. :D

Post amended because spam post to which I was replying has been removed... which just makes me look more foolish than normal.

Last edited:
if a dumb blond goes long euro, then short it. you cant lose. :p

and even better if they advertise "head and shoulders" :LOL:

What's your basis for calling her dumb? The colour of her hair? The fact that she's hot?

I'm not familiar with Ms Bündchens business savvy, but I wouldn't short the Euro using your logic. ;)

The "head and shoulders" pun was funny though. :cheesy: