tedweir

In January I believe this thread was closed as a pump and dump scam

take a look at the company now that it is at $1

see their latest news and the video they produced - do a little dd

News out on AAPH - Estimate 3 million barrels of oil in new reservoir -

http://www.americanpetrohunterinc.co...aspx?nrnum=335

still lots of upside from here IMO

let me know if you think this is a pump and dump - Thanks

Yes it was deleted and unfortunately the following link was deleted with it. So we are to believe that the CEO of this 'company' also runs a wind turbine company in China, LED Power Group and Explortex Energy Inc and all from a PO Box in Cape Cod.

I hope you are not a genuine investor that has been taken in by this. My assumption is that you are trying to pump/promote it.

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2256231

Get more facts, recent ones - no do a little due diligence that includes the last 12 months that's all - the company is real and producing oil - simply put it is not a scam -

I understand, pboyles, and I know some wounds never heal - I've been burned myself in he past - but that doesn't mean one should jump to conclusions with a complete review of the facts. Please take a little time - this management team is very good and they are building for the future this is not pump and dump. Call the CEO - get it from the horses mouth,

AAPH is waiting on news regarding the second hole results recent news said they had discovered 3 hydro-carbon zones - meanwhile drill site number three is being prepped

Yes it was deleted and unfortunately the following link was deleted with it. So we are to believe that the CEO of this 'company' also runs a wind turbine company in China, LED Power Group and Explortex Energy Inc and all from a PO Box in Cape Cod.

I hope you are not a genuine investor that has been taken in by this. My assumption is that you are trying to pump/promote it.

http://www.hotstockmarket.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2256231

Facts, sir get the facts

The CEO of GCHT is Qi Na

The CEO of AAPH is

Robert B. McIntosh
President & CEO

Mr. McIntosh is a businessman and consulting geologist with a proven track record spanning the past 25 years. He brings diverse experience both as a resource exploration geoscientist alongside noteworthy strengths in all facets of corporate development. Since 1983 his career has taken him across the Americas and abroad where he has been instrumental in the design, implementation, execution and management of programs in the oil, gas, precious and base metals segments of the resource sector. His skills encompass virtually every aspect of oil & gas exploration, well completion and production techniques along with extensive experience in project acquisition, contract negotiation, and project divestitures within the petroleum industry. He has developed singular expertise and broad industry contacts in his various roles across the publicly traded market sector as well as with private junior E&P companies. Mr. McIntosh has successfully assisted his clients and stakeholders in the U.S.A. and Canada on projects that ultimately became producing properties where he has significantly contributed towards full-field exploitation programs utilizing both traditional and secondary forms of drilling and completion along with ongoing wellsite supervisory management aimed at fully optimizing the potential of each asset.

Also - get the facts yourself - don't get them from a bb from someone named: pennystockguru

The John Lennon person referred to is CFO:

Clearly, by reading the edgar, he has held this shell through a few iterations none of which till now was successful - but a scammer, on the say so from of some kind of self-styled web-talibum... clarity is what makes you in this business and a lack of it will do the opposite, sir.

Now can we get beyond this past issue? Let's talk about the potential of this company to be a part of the growth of our own wealth!

There are plenty of decent stocks out there - no need to waste your time on companies like this one.