40 Posts in One Day !

counter_violent

Legendary member
Clearly a case of Over Posting...If you suffer from this affliction, there is a cure, but it will need to come from within.....only you can stop this...no one can do this for you....obvious is it not to all who observe in the correct manner etc etc etc

I'm afraid the message just wont get through. The problem is, you are operating on a different level and it is impossible for some to comprehend your simple message. Funny isn't it. Ha Ha Ha. Or as the great one, Basil Brush sometimes says, boom boom:)

Talking in vague, unspecified approximations is easiest way to say nothing. :cheesy:

Last edited:
40 posts in a day would take up long enough for a fast typist.

If my mental image is correct (a dishevelled version of Old father Time ineffectively clattering away at the keyboard like a hen trying to operate an ATM) then the mind boggles with how much time this involves locked away in front of a computer. Bit tragic, really.

In the greater scheme of things, it's a problem only if somebody pays attention. And those few who do flirt with the idea of paying attention can't say that they weren't warned . . .

I'm thinking of starting a poll to spot the 0.01% failure rate ...candidates on pm to me ...just joking , please don't bother.