Hello, I'm new here. Where do i start?

Hello dear Shaoline,
The first steps in trading include educating yourself about the financial markets, and choosing a reliable broker to open a trading account with. Next, develop a trading plan and strategy, and practice with a demo account before trading with real funds.

Hello, I'm new here.
Here is some great advice from a trader with over 30 years of experience.
Open your trading account and fund it with just £100.
Begin your trading using whatever method/system you are comfortable with. Your goal is to turn that £100 into £200. Once you've done this, you can call yourself a trader. Don't make the mistake of starting with 5k thinking you're going to make a lot of money because you will lose it. Starting with £100 and trading up to £200 will give you a fantastic chance to really learn how your chosen instruments move.
I did exactly this, started with £100 and doubled it to £200 in just over one month. Sounds impressive to gain 100% but easy when dealing with such small trades because there is no stress involved. Anyway, next goal was to trade that £200 to £400, then £400 to £800 and finally £800 to £1600. Once you've got to that level, you are a trader with a wealth of experience and a job that you can do for life!

Learn before you start, make plans, and then start trading with your plans and strategies.