Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello All,
I've been reading several post from this forum and couple of days ago I decided to join you, and maybe find a trading partner to exchange several ideas. Have a successful trading!

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

Hi fam, newbie to everything, soaking up the incredible knowledge shared here. Good forum and very captivating.

Hi everyone, I'm just another t2w virgin just starting out, I'm 52 years old, a truck driver by day and usually finish around 2-3 pm, not sure where to start, but have been following VInce Stanzione and Chris Chillingworth.Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks :)
Dave.

Newbie trader

Hi all,

absolute beginner here looking to learn charts and stratagies etc.. got hooked playing with CFD's and spread betting recently, need to learn a hell of a lot to be any good at this but great to find a site dedicated to help experienced traders as well as someone like me.

Hey everyone I'm glad to be part of this family. Before joining I'd read this website almost daily, most of the views here are truly valuable & priceless. Glad to be part of this knowledgeable bunch, looking forward to improving my trading & also looking forward to learning more about the world of economics.:)

Hello everyone, I am a beginner option trader with programming experience. I would like to explore ways on how to incorporate my knowledge into options trading.

Hi

Hi everyone. Just signed up and hoping to become part of this community. I look forward to getting to know you all. Paddy.

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

I am a trader using technical analysis since 2008, my purpose of join this site is to reach people (learners/employees who needs traders ) who may need my services .I see this site as a place for proper interaction and where selfish interested people (uses employment to learn traders strategies )can be eliminated.

New trader wanting to reach profitability

Hey everyone, just a quick introduction I've been trading for about a year. I started out with stocks for about 4 months then moved on to forex, and I have been trading forex since. It's been a fun ride, and as much as I love losing money, I want to learn how to get to consistent profits. I've tried trading with indicators, but I just personally don't really like it. I've more keen towards trading with price action. More than anything pin bars, which has been inspired by TraderDante (currently reading one of his threads). I am trading live, a very small account with microlots, and well that pretty much sums it up. That's pretty much where I'm at, just a guy interested in learning how people have done it. Cheers everyone, I'll take a look around and hopefully meet some of you.

Hey everyone, just a quick introduction I've been trading for about a year. I started out with stocks for about 4 months then moved on to forex, and I have been trading forex since. It's been a fun ride, and as much as I love losing money, I want to learn how to get to consistent profits. I've tried trading with indicators, but I just personally don't really like it. I've more keen towards trading with price action. More than anything pin bars, which has been inspired by TraderDante (currently reading one of his threads). I am trading live, a very small account with microlots, and well that pretty much sums it up. That's pretty much where I'm at, just a guy interested in learning how people have done it. Cheers everyone, I'll take a look around and hopefully meet some of you.

Hello Wildcard,

Welcome aboard. There is always ACTION but the BEST ACTION is Price Action :D

That's how I trade too, but only with a Swagg!

Hello all!
I'm an oldie having worked in financial markets since late 80's in some very senior roles. Retired from 9-5 and trading on my own. Based in south of France. Looking to try to develop simple algos based on my experience and knowledge. Using ProRealTime on IG. Currently trading predominantly using CFDs on CMC Markets.

Hello

Hello all,
I'm Sam I don't have years experience in the world of trading but not a total new. I've been reading several posts on this forum and I decided to register to be active on some conversations that may interest me and get more ideas to become a successful trader.