Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Go now 3 times bigger average will be 17580 well on still by the end :)

Hah I'll leave the "balls-deep short" until next week... currently the position is negating all my work for the past week but I feel more comfy going into the weekend short than long after 4 weeks of up :whistling

Exited those two positions at almost breakeven, the averaging down will have to wait till next week.
Have a good weekend all!

Interesting morning. Caught some shorts at the open and again at 6200 level but been stopped out a couple of times now at 6208 - 6214 level. Shorted again from 6211 level which I'm holding atm.
lets see.

Hey where's Postman, I thought he would be doing his pieces about what they are smoking over in Frankfurt this morning....lol

-236 points sounds crazy, -£500 it's fine.

Yeah not my brightest moment to be fair, but hey I'm honest.
I've been looking at buying some puts this morning, a safer way of top picking that I should have used before tbh :|

As I watch the paint starting to dry....Some good commentary on tip tv from the redoubtable Zac and Co this am!

Interesting morning. Caught some shorts at the open and again at 6200 level but been stopped out a couple of times now at 6208 - 6214 level. Shorted again from 6211 level which I'm holding atm.
lets see.

Holding still and moved my stop to profit but not a particularly convincing retracement imho. lets see.

I think a retest of the highs and then some...

hmmm.png

Hey where's Postman, I thought he would be doing his pieces about what they are smoking over in Frankfurt this morning....lol

Morning, (just).

Had to pull an extra shift delivering parcels to cover the margin call. :LOL:
I'm just waiting now, not adding to the position.

I'm watching the dax hover around 10,000 looks like it could keep going up from here. :(