Sticky I'm New To TRADING - Where Do I Start?

Joined Sep 2015
paul e greetings
Hi
I'm very hopefully that someone useful is going to get in contact.

I brand new to forex trading, I've run a few practice programs and discovered most to be scams , I've settled with the idea of puttingm my money into ETX capital, is this a good idea?.

Alsow can anyone recommend the best free/paid live news feed ? Or good places/forums to get good tips?

Cheers Paul

ETX are an excellent platform., Maybe as a backup look at IG also?

Other than that, trawl through twitter for ideas.

Good luck

CT

I think they both have a RanSquawk news feed>

Joined Sep 2015
paul e greetings
Hi
I'm very hopefully that someone useful is going to get in contact.

I brand new to forex trading, I've run a few practice programs and discovered most to be scams , I've settled with the idea of puttingm my money into ETX capital, is this a good idea?.

Alsow can anyone recommend the best free/paid live news feed ? Or good places/forums to get good tips?

Cheers Paul

1. Joined Tradenet last month, and just started making my first profits last week. I’m a total newbie to trading, so I don’t have years of experience, but the $1200 I made last week has got me really excited. They are giving me tons of education and teaching me how to become a strong trader on my own.

Okay, so it’s not fast money. I can’t make a quick buck even though I hit an okay profit for the first time. No, this place is showing me how to generally trade better and apply the skills from their program. Last week, I learned about trading IPOs and trading small caps. It is a lot to take in and it’s isn’t something I’m learning easily but every little bit I do understand is helping. The only thing is this doesn’t look to be a quick fix, so I’m going to have to be it in the long haul if I’m going to make any cash. Plus, their $40 withdrawal fee is a bit too much cash.

1. Joined Tradenet last month, and just started making my first profits last week. I’m a total newbie to trading, so I don’t have years of experience, but the $1200 I made last week has got me really excited. They are giving me tons of education and teaching me how to become a strong trader on my own.

Okay, so it’s not fast money. I can’t make a quick buck even though I hit an okay profit for the first time. No, this place is showing me how to generally trade better and apply the skills from their program. Last week, I learned about trading IPOs and trading small caps. It is a lot to take in and it’s isn’t something I’m learning easily but every little bit I do understand is helping. The only thing is this doesn’t look to be a quick fix, so I’m going to have to be it in the long haul if I’m going to make any cash. Plus, their $40 withdrawal fee is a bit too much cash.

Thank you for the clearance.

Newbie!

The most important tip you could never get if really want to start trading is PATIENCE, go steady.

Hey, I am Lisa and I am new to trading. My friend got me hooked by telling me how much money she makes simply from taking currency and futures. I have began to read the book "Forex Trading for Dummies" and even though I now understand key terms I still don't feel prepared enough to open a demo account. Any tips?

Hey, I am Lisa and I am new to trading. My friend got me hooked by telling me how much money she makes simply from taking currency and futures. I have began to read the book "Forex Trading for Dummies" and even though I now understand key terms I still don't feel prepared enough to open a demo account. Any tips?

Trade what you know. If you're well-informed with regard to currencies, great. Otherwise . . .

Db

Educate yourself as much as you can. Failing which You going to be paying a lot of school fees.:cry: And don't for 1 minute think that DEMO accounts are the same as real trading. You can make millions on Demo. When you use your own money, it's a different ballgame.
But having said that, do do demo account 2 years minimum.

B

Thanks for sharing some ideas. This is very helpful special like me who is newbie in trading. Great and very informative information provided. Thanks

I use those website too, beside, I recommend you the site marketwatch. The information is quite fast and accurate, but you won't have the specific analysis like bloomberg

e too, if I want to reading news update, often visit forexfactory, but I am rarely visit bloomberg because still often reading the chart based on chart pattern and price action with technical analysis

Start slow and build up knowledge through research and extensive reading ....then find your edge ......start demoing by experimenting with basic systems like ma's for example of simple price action.......develop then as you progress

I traded most stuff from the 80's and was lucky to work on a trading floor so got some first rate training .....

..regarding forex I hit it seriously from early 2000's and just learned and read everything I could,till I hit something that interested me as an edge ......that's how,it goes

Just try not to blow too much money in the learning process !!!

N:smart: