Boiler Room Scams

I was duped into buying shares in Paragon GPS in 2011 and since by Thomas Guirriero of Oxford City FC into doing the same. The latter has had negative issues with the SEC since.
I have had numerous calls from parties trying to acquire these shares but requiring up front payments for a variety of reasons from purchasing other shares at a discount (?) to so called FDIC agents and lately from a company called Bacall and Associates asking me to pay a US revenue fee do derestrict the shares before they would sell them. Are many others facing these requests?

Paragon GPS Inc was first incorporated in Delaware on 03Oct07 and then in Texas on 01Feb11.

On 03Nov11 Paragon GPS Inc advised Shareholders that "Paragon GPS Inc. is experiencing outstanding progress in our business. We have secured significant financing to allow us to pursue our business plan faster and more in-depth".

On 20Feb12 Paragon GPS announced to the Board of Directors unanimous resolution to dissolve the corporation and distribute its only remaining assets, 3,000,000 common shares of WMX Group Inc to all the Paragon GPS shareholders.

On 02Mar12 Paragon GPS Inc announced to the Shareholders that "On January 26th, 2012 the Board of Directors executed a formal vote on selling all of the Paragon GPS Inc intellectual property and assets to WMX Group Inc".

WMX Group Inc was incorporated in the State of Nevada on 18Apr12.
President, Secretary, Treasurer and Director is Thomas Guerriero, i.e. ONE man show. The address of WMX Group Inc was given to be ; Harvard Square, One Mifflin Place, 4th Floor, Cambridge MA most likely c/o Regus Business Centre.

WMX Group had also been registered in New York, not really, and Florida.
It is my understanding that Thomas Anthony Guerriero have had a number of issues with the SEC and other Government Organisations and perhaps on both sides of the great pond.
I understand he was appointed a Director of Oxford City Football Club (Trading) Ltd., a UK company, in order to facilitate the Club’s activities, I do however understand the trading had been done from his company, Oxford City Football Club Inc., incorporated and located in Florida, US.
It now transpires that his Directorship with the UK Club was terminated on 14Dec15. (I wonder why).

I also do not understand why various parties want to acquire worthless and non-existing shares. Could it be they wish to further defraud you !

I do not know what you have, what you know and where you want to go from here but if I can help contact me at [email protected]

In the meantime, whatever they say, whatever they promise – DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MORE MONEY – IT IS A FRAUD

Rule 144 Scam and Slop Loading

It's just another scam. Once you buy worthless shares you will get calls about REG-S 144 stock and paying to un-restrict them. Don't entertain these idiots. I know a few of them and they are some of the lowest scumbags as they didn't have the "talent" to open new accounts, merely slop loading and other follow up scams.

Rule 144 Scam - - The process of convincing a client that: (a.)His worthless stock has value; (b.)That a mystery buyer exists who wants to purchase the stock for some astronomical figure; (c.)Making an offer to purchase on behalf of the mystery third-party; (d.)Going back into the client with “bad news”, and convincing him that his stock is ‘Restricted’ under SEC Rule 144, and that the stock cannot be legally sold until the buyer pays a fee to ‘Lift the Restriction’.

Slopping - - To run a ‘Slop Shop’ or to otherwise engage specifically in “rescuing” clients from a previous bad investments by using a ‘Phase Two’ con. (See also ‘Chop Shop’)

Chop Shop - - (AKA “Slop Shop”) Original usage and origin unknown; The expression is frequently overused, especially by neophytes and wannabees, and has become trite and hackneyed. (1.)General use, taken to mean any Boiler Room; (2.)Specific use, taken to mean a particular type of ‘Phase Two’ operation where the game is replayed using ‘Restrictions’, ‘Options’, ‘Warrants’, ‘Stock Swaps’ and ‘Taxes’ to rescue clients who are holding worthless stocks; (3.)Also intended as a derogatory reference, i.e., while you run a professional room, your competition is merely ‘Slopping’.

From: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader4536.htm

Beware of the following 2, Labanna Capital, "trading" with Triton Ore, well known from Axis Capital Group Jakarta scammers, and Carlton Church cold calls guys who seem to be still on what the crooks call "suckers list", you get cold called by any of these don't waste your time and hang up....actually that's how every cold call should be handled.

http://www.labannacapitalmgmt.com

Denmark
Town Hall Square
Rådhuspladsen 16
Copenhagen, Denmark 1550

(45) 8851 0379

[email protected]

Taiwan
Walsin Xinyi Building
No.1 Songzhi Road
Taipei, Taiwan 110

=====================================================================================

http://www.carltonchurch.net

Carlton Church

Toranomon Hills
1 Chome - 23 Toranomon
Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tel No. +81 3 6388 0373

Tower 25 Staninou
Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel No. +35 7 2200 0827
Email: [email protected]

This clever scam is currently doing the rounds via email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Argos’ email

This con, made to look like an email from Argos, has been sent out in the past three weeks, apparently offering you the chance to win a £500 prize.

But Action Fraud has told us that the email contains two potentially malicious hyperlinks. There’s one hidden within the ‘unique code number’ and another one on the bottom of the message under ‘click here’ to unsubscribe from emails.

The National Fraud Investigation Bureau has received more than 20 recent reports of this phishing email and although all of them were exactly the same, they were sent from different addresses, such as: [email protected]; [email protected] or [email protected].

The email asks you to click on a link to a £500 gift card. But, guess what? There is no gift card. If you click, the chances are that the fraudsters will ask for your bank account details in order to make the transfer, which will never arrive. DO NOT DO IT!

Another boiler room name, Equity Resource Corp., seems to focus on Axis Capital Management (Jakarta) victims, rip them off a second time, in case the victims haven't been completely ruined already by the previous scumbags.

Fake address they are giving:

Equity Resource Corp.
5th Fl., Mazda Yaesudori Bldg.
10-7, Hatchobori 1-chome, Chuo-ku
Tokyo, 104-0032

http://equityresourcecorp.com

Stay away form those crooks, they are only telling lies on the phone, whatever money you send them disappears.

Scammed big way >200K USD by "BNP Partners" in Ferrari Class A Shares
BNP Partners (http://www.bnppartners.com said their parent company is BNP Capital Partners, LLC registered in Delaware); three people John London, Gerard Powers, Johnathan Franklin brainwashed me in a boiler room to invest in Ferrari Class A stocks that will be sold to Kingdom Holding in attractive rates and Lured me for past 5 months since Oct'15; in end they said sale is done and got ransom tax/restriction fees on non existing position in a fake trading platform that gives Fake SEC Form IV etc. They had Fake Hong Kong/Shanghai address with some local HK admin also calling few times who coordinate for the remittances via Escrows etc..

Thomas Anthony Guerriero

Thomas Anthony Guerriero

Of the
Paragon GPS Inc,
WMX Group Inc
Oxford City Football Club LLC
as well as
WMX Group Holdings Inc,
WMX Wealth Advisors LLC,
WMX World Mercantile Exchange,
World Intellectual Property Exchange Inc,
WMX Insurance Group Inc,
Rock Holdings Inc,
Simple Call Solutions LLC,
Oxford City Realty LLC,
Oxford City University a Christian Institution Inc,
Oxford City Basketball Club Inc,
fame,

The Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC, today, Dec. 11, 2015, announced fraud charges and a court-ordered asset freeze….
Source :
https://www.sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2015-278.html

See also Litigation Release :
https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2015/lr23429.htm

Value Management Asia Inc.

Hey all,
I received a couple of calls by a firm named Value Management Asia Inc. in Seoul, South Korea. They lured me into opening an account and buying shares of a company named Astor Explorations.

After a couple of discussions I thought to give it a try and received later a call from Florida in the states where according to them I repeated on tape that I agree to by before mentioned shares.
I was sceptical from the beginning and still am so haven't transferred money yet. What makes it extra suspicious is that after discussing payment terms and instructions a couple of times they eventually offered me to transfer money directly to an account held by Astor Explorations. Why would I transfer money to a company I want to by shares of?

I feel I should back out of this. Do I need to worry at all due to before mentioned recorded call?

Your opinion is highly appreciated.

Regards
J

Hey all,
I received a couple of calls by a firm named Value Management Asia Inc. in Seoul, South Korea. They lured me into opening an account and buying shares of a company named Astor Explorations.

After a couple of discussions I thought to give it a try and received later a call from Florida in the states where according to them I repeated on tape that I agree to by before mentioned shares.
I was sceptical from the beginning and still am so haven't transferred money yet. What makes it extra suspicious is that after discussing payment terms and instructions a couple of times they eventually offered me to transfer money directly to an account held by Astor Explorations. Why would I transfer money to a company I want to by shares of?

I feel I should back out of this. Do I need to worry at all due to before mentioned recorded call?

Regards
J

Most Likely a Boiler Room Scam
My Advise - Stay away - Keep your Money

Have you asked to make payments to a Bank in Jakarta.
If so please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you

Last edited:
I feel I should back out of this. Do I need to worry at all due to before mentioned r

Hey all,

Regards
J

Firstly, I'm not proud of what I did before. I was working as a "Senior Portfolio Manager" and then as a "Vice President of Institutional Trading". Also known in the Boiler room business as a "Loader" I got out several years ago and started trying to help people to NOT get ripped off.

Secondly, It is 1000% a SCAM. Your "Portfolio Manager" wrote up your "deal" and said he would pass it on to a "Compliance Officer" He most likely "Buttoned you up" first by getting you to agree to buy the "Shares" and listen to his advice when time to sell and judge him or her on the % profits. For a "long and profitable" relationship. Right? He failed to mention that it will only be profitable for him and his Boiler room buddies.

Getting back to the "recorded" compliance call. I have made many of these calls myself and it usually consists in getting you to say "yes" about 7 times during the call. Confirming your info, yes, yes, yes that is correct. Then agreeing to TT the funds within 3 days. It's never recorded and they may call you if you "Kick" (meaning refusing to pay) and threaten you with legal action. They usually say that the recording is a "digital signature" Like signing a contract. If you get that call, Just tell them that your wife is Korean and she has been to their listed address and they aren't there. See what the little S%$t says to that.

Bottom line, NEVER believe anyone calling you about these investments.
They use scrips that are written to Psychologically convince you to buy. Appealing to your Greed. Two reasons why people fall for these scams. 1 Greed and 2. Fear of loss. Te profits seem fantastic or he only has a few shares left for new clients and they may be gone by the end of the day.

I've got scripts and lists of rebuttals if you want, message me and I'll send them to you so you can tell their MO next time they call.
One of my favorite lines for when someone said that a particular OTC / Pink Sheet stock didn't have any trading volume was "Well, John, I'm looking at a Reuters Level two Blue Screen and I see where Merrill-Lynch just purchased 2 Million shares and the news of this contract is not public information yet. No such thing as a Reuters Level two Blue Screen.

Value Management Asia Inc
Address: Young Poong Building 8F, 33 Seorin-dong Jongro-g Seoul, 110-752 South Korea
Telephone: +822 6022 1202
Fax: +822 6022 1274

This is a Serviced office building like Regus. They are not there.
Good luck but tell them to FO!

Last edited:
I was duped into buying shares in Paragon GPS in 2011 and since by Thomas Guirriero of Oxford City FC into doing the same. The latter has had negative issues with the SEC since.
I have had numerous calls from parties trying to acquire these shares but requiring up front payments for a variety of reasons from purchasing other shares at a discount (?) to so called FDIC agents and lately from a company called Bacall and Associates asking me to pay a US revenue fee do derestrict the shares before they would sell them. Are many others facing these requests?

As you I was tricked into investing in this worthless Paragon stock back in 2011. Numerous stock brokers have approached me to help me recover my investment. Most recent by Bacall & Associates regarding my unfortunate investment in Paragon. Their offer is to swap my shares in Paragon for share blocks in a famous american car maker. The problem is that the share blocks are worth more than the offer for my stocks in Paragon, and this difference I have to pay up front.

Paragon GPS Inc was first incorporated in Delaware on 03Oct07 and then in Texas on 01Feb11.

On 03Nov11 Paragon GPS Inc advised Shareholders that "Paragon GPS Inc. is experiencing outstanding progress in our business. We have secured significant financing to allow us to pursue our business plan faster and more in-depth".

On 20Feb12 Paragon GPS announced to the Board of Directors unanimous resolution to dissolve the corporation and distribute its only remaining assets, 3,000,000 common shares of WMX Group Inc to all the Paragon GPS shareholders.

On 02Mar12 Paragon GPS Inc announced to the Shareholders that "On January 26th, 2012 the Board of Directors executed a formal vote on selling all of the Paragon GPS Inc intellectual property and assets to WMX Group Inc".

WMX Group Inc was incorporated in the State of Nevada on 18Apr12.
President, Secretary, Treasurer and Director is Thomas Guerriero, i.e. ONE man show. The address of WMX Group Inc was given to be ; Harvard Square, One Mifflin Place, 4th Floor, Cambridge MA most likely c/o Regus Business Centre.

WMX Group had also been registered in New York, not really, and Florida.
It is my understanding that Thomas Anthony Guerriero have had a number of issues with the SEC and other Government Organisations and perhaps on both sides of the great pond.
I understand he was appointed a Director of Oxford City Football Club (Trading) Ltd., a UK company, in order to facilitate the Club’s activities, I do however understand the trading had been done from his company, Oxford City Football Club Inc., incorporated and located in Florida, US.
It now transpires that his Directorship with the UK Club was terminated on 14Dec15. (I wonder why).

I also do not understand why various parties want to acquire worthless and non-existing shares. Could it be they wish to further defraud you !

I do not know what you have, what you know and where you want to go from here but if I can help contact me at [email protected]

In the meantime, whatever they say, whatever they promise – DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MORE MONEY – IT IS A FRAUD

I guess that is true. I invested a (for me) large sum in Paragon in 2011, and suspect the value today is (close to) nil.

As you I was tricked into investing in this worthless Paragon stock back in 2011. Numerous stock brokers have approached me to help me recover my investment. Most recent by Bacall & Associates regarding my unfortunate investment in Paragon. Their offer is to swap my shares in Paragon for share blocks in a famous american car maker. The problem is that the share blocks are worth more than the offer for my stocks in Paragon, and this difference I have to pay up front.

This is a secondary scam. Don't give them anything.

Israel: World Online Fraud Center

“The wolves of Tel Aviv” is the headline on the Times of Israel—an article published by the Jerusalem-based newspaper which openly admits that Israel is the center of the world’s “binary options” fraud scam—a practice so illegal that the US has outlawed it.

The Israeli binary options “industry” specifically targets non-Jews in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, brings in over a billion dollars, and employs thousands of Jews cheating “naive would-be investors via a range of corrupt practices.”
http://newobserveronline.com/israel-world-online-fraud-center/

The wolves of Tel Aviv: Israel’s vast, amoral binary options scam exposed

An industry turning over hundreds of millions of dollars, employing thousands of people, is cynically cheating naive would-be investors worldwide via a range of corrupt practices. It is doing terrible harm to its victims, and it risks doing the same to Israel’s reputation

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

Value Management Asia - Scam

Yes, absolutely back out of the deal......dont think twice. I've had these clowns from Value Management Asia call me several times as well. Of course they are offering a great trade with a stock, SMRT technologies, who Apple are about to sign with. Get in tonight etc as the stock will go up from $2.75 to $4.00. The brokers name is Alexander Young. Hang up if these guys call....tell them you want a $1M position (or have some fun with them) to get them excited then just hang up.
Based in Seoul for a reason...hard to track down.
What stock broker uses an over the phone trading regimen? It just doesn't stand up.

Hey all,

Regards
J

Phone call today 20th April 2016

I like quite a few other purchased shares in Paragon GPS and have spoken to all kinds of people over the years.
Today I received a phone call offering to buy all my shares for around $20.00 each, I think I have around 5000 but I will have to dig out the paperwork. They said all they need was my signature. What do you think they are upto ?

I guess that is true. I invested a (for me) large sum in Paragon in 2011, and suspect the value today is (close to) nil.

I like quite a few other purchased shares in Paragon GPS and have spoken to all kinds of people over the years.
Today I received a phone call offering to buy all my shares for around $20.00 each, I think I have around 5000 but I will have to dig out the paperwork. They said all they need was my signature. What do you think they are upto ?

Handing out Signatures and Passport Copies IS NOT ADVISABLE

boiler room...they say $ can't make you happy...look at smile on my face ear to ear baby :D

Yesterday I got a cold phone call (+44687041575 was the phone number the woman called from) regarding my Paragon stocks. She wanted to offer me $2 a share. I told her clearly that I did not intend to pay any amount of money. But that they could send me information. Not heard from since.

I guess my Paragon stocks are worthless. But I wonder what happened to the stocks.